My name is Sophie, I'm also known by my Cosname, DaiyaBolic (or Dia Bolic). I'm a New England based Cosplayer. I mostly do crossplays and I'm currently into Dansou Josei fashion, so I some times crossdress as a hobby as well, not just for cosplay. I'm mostly a lurker, but I'm trying to be more active with posting especially with my cosplay and dansou fashion pictures.
you’re never too old for a seaweed mustache, Makoto.
set of commissions done for tewateroniakwa! thank you so much!!
Cookware has never been more exciting.
Finish reading —> 7 Signs You’re Becoming an Adult
But- but cookware is exciting…
…I was just raving to my friend about my new electric kettle earlier today.
Yup, my roomie got a blender and oh god he was SO excited.
The most true thing ever.
Seven month old Loki the European brown bear cub enjoys himself on a pedalo covered in his favourite treats including strawberry jam and grapes, left in the enclosure by staff at Blair Drummond Safari Park in Scotland. Picture: Andrew Milligan/PA
Oh my god, I thought it was a paddle boat massacre
I honestly thought the bear had decided he’d had enough of the paddle boaters and ate them.
#I HAD THIS BEAR ALL WRONG
A MISUNDERSTOOD BEAR NAMED LOKI. THAT’S ALL THE WORLD NEEDS RIGHT NOW. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.
I like this bear
….was it really necessary to make him that attractive? he has two lines, is on screen for less than five seconds, has no name and probably will never get one so why did you feel the need to make him so fucking pretty? that’s unfair…
guys. this is a real person.
Figured I might as well share this. This was just a quick makeup test I did right after I finished cutting and styling my wig, so the pictures I took were all just for fun. I’ll probably be debuting him (with his Goul mask) at either Anime Boston ‘15 or Animate Miami this November.
a thrilling tale of tweets
Seragaki Aoba - 白葉 CN: Yamada Ryoko
HEADLINE: ANNOYING PALEFACEBAGOFPISS TAKES A PUBLIC SHIT ON VIETNAMESE CULTURE BY USING ANGEL HAIR PASTA IN HER “PHOE” WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY MOCKING “ASIAN” ACCENTS
allow me to share some precious gems from her recipe:
- literally the only ingredients of the soup part are: 1. chicken broth 2. ginger and 3. garlic. THAT’S IT. like. she didn’t even use ANY spices??
- - -??? how do you call this pho if you don’t use pho spices. they are essential. ESSENTIAL. that is what makes it taste and smell like pho. it is 100% necessary, 100% non-negotiable
- "1/2 pound angel hair pasta" i’m too tired for this shit
- basil leaves? you’ve gotta specify thai basil (or la hue) or your white audience is gonna go home and make fucking italian ass basily angel hair pasta spaghetti drowned in chicken broth
- lime zest.. chill rachael
- braised.pork.shoulder. in pho. shredded pork. in pho.
DON’T watch the video if you don’t want to end up throwing your computer in the trash. a selective summary:
- repeatedly butchers the pronunciation of pho, calls it “phoe” at least 6 times, shamelessly
- when she explains what the hot sauce is she puts on a mocking asian accent and says “SRIRACHAAA” WITH THAT BUCKTEETH FUCKING CHINAMAN THING PPL DO
- "Trust me, if you’ve never tried it, it’s so easy to make a big beautiful bowl of PHOE. And it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends. You can entertain with it. I like to put chopsticks in it and serve it with a slurpy soup spoon along side."
- —no. it shouldn’t be easy unless you’ve been making it for a long time. it should NOT be easy if you’re someone that CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF THE THING YOU’RE MAKING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.
- —even for my MOM, MY VIETNAMESE MOTHER BORN AND RAISED IN VIETNAM, it’s still a whole lot of work!!! i have been studying and practicing making it for years now and it still takes me DAYS to make. D A Y S
- —“I like to put chopsticks in it” oh do you? that’s just your preference? weird coincidence. huh
- —slurpy spoon
- —“You can entertain with it” “it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends.” LISTEN WHITEY. YOU DON’T JUST GO AROUND BRINGING HOME PARTS OF OTHER PPL’S CULTURES TO ENTERTAIN YOUR BRAT CHILDREN AND UGLYPALE FRIENDS WITH. OOOOO THE ORIENT. HOW FASCINATING. LOOK AT THIS WEIRD SHIT THOSE CHINKS EAT HAHAHA WOW SO WEIRD SO ORIENTAL
(thanks to @sweetheartpleasestay for tipping us off on this)
ahahaha what a trainwreck but one good thing is that now I want pho (and also I know what its supposed to be like).